Blogmas Day 21 // T5W - Fictional items to give as gifts!

It's the last T5W of Blogmas! I've really loved taking part in T5W when I can and I hope that if I can keep to my schedule then I'll keep posting them on the weekly. As always, T5W is hosted by Sam at ThoughtsOnTomes and you can find the Goodreads group very easily. Without further ado, let's get into it!

5. Mockingjay Pin from The Hunger Games
This pin is a symbol of hope against fear and represents fighting for what you believe in. I'd give this to anyone I thought needed a little more activism in their lives or is already fighting for a good cause.

4. Alethiometer from His Dark Materials
I think this would be a great gift to give to anyone who is feeling a little unsure of themselves or needs an extra boost. Also great for anyone who is confused and needs help in understanding what's going on. This would be great to get out at parties as well.

3. Flying sneakers from Percy Jackson
If there's anyone sporty in your life I think this would make a great gift. Not only will it be a great pair of shoes for them to go out running in, but it also gives them the chance to fly! I would probably only give these to someone with decent coordination, though - could be messy otherwise.

2. Dragon egg from A Song of Ice and Fire
I would only give a dragon egg to someone I completely trust, but even if they don't have Blood of the Dragon and can't hatch it, it will be a beautiful piece of home decor. I'm sure an unhatched dragon egg could really lighten up a room and the person you're giving it to will get asked loads of interesting questions.

1. A wand from Harry Potter
I am fully aware that the wand chooses you and you don't get to pick it. But, wouldn't it be so wonderful to give someone you really care about a wand? You could pick which elements to build it from and make sure it fits them perfectly. It could be kind of like the wizard equivalent of a personalised mug. Kinda?

There's my top 5 for this week! If you've done it yourself, leave a link in the comments for me to check it out!

Happy reading,
Amelia x

Comments

Popular Posts