Blogmas Day 18 // Notebook Flick Through

I'm sure you're all aware of the sudden hype for bullet journals, and although I'm not entirely convinced by them I do have a notebook that I like to organise via lists and symbols. I started this maybe summer last year and I've continued using it ever since. It's a great place to put down information for movies I want to watch, books I liked and songs I want to hear on repeat. Today, I thought I'd share a few of my favourite pages with you!

First things first, let's have a look at the cover. I found this little green paper notebook in Asda in 2015 and I was drawn to the practicality of its size and lack of a serious spine. It's held together by two staples. It has broken and I've had to fix it up with some tape, but it still does the job and I like how it looks.

One of the first set of pages in my notebook is a list of movies that I want to see. Most of them are old classics or have a certain actor who I want to see all of their work. I don't put new releases on there, really, otherwise the list would be endless! I think I might make a new updated list when I've watched a few more!

I'm sure some of you will remember the failure that was my Book Bucket List for the year. Well, when I first came up with it I wrote it out all pretty-like in my notebook. It's just a shame that hardly any of those boxes are ticked...oops.

The next of my favourite pages is the challenges for the Summer BTAT hosted by Ariel Bissett. I think this layout worked out pretty well for the challenges and it was pretty easy to just tick each book off once I'd finished it. I'm really looking forward to the Holiday BTAT and I think I might post a TBR on here at some point.

So far there's been books and movies, the only thing missing is TV! It's always so fun to watch TV shows, but as I don't have Netflix it's sometimes a little bit difficult to watch the shows that everyone is talking about. I decided to make a list of all the shows I watch and want to watch so that I have one Master List of TV to refer to. It does make things a little easier when deciding what to watch!

Unfortunately, it can't all be fun and games and I do have homework lists in here for the holidays. When you're doing AS levels you tend to get quite a bit of work to do over the holidays. Half term was pretty hectic in terms of reading, but for Christmas we have mocks in January so it's going to be revise! revise! revise! from right now.

Finally, the most topical page at the moment, is my plans for Blogmas! I've planned out each and every day so that the different types of posts are evenly distributed throughout the month. It was so much fun to plan! There were post it notes with ideas, scattered around my desk as I tried to formulate them into an order until I collected them all together in this one list in my notebook.

That's my notebook, for you! I hope you enjoyed having a sneak peek into my journalling style and I'm hoping to improve on it as the years continue. Do you have a journal/notebook?

Happy reading,
Amelia x

Comments

Popular Posts