Blogmas Day 12 // Grisha Trilogy Fan Cast

When I read the Grisha trilogy in the summer I thought it would be super fun to do a fan cast for it. I never usually do things like this and it was quite unusual for me, actually. Usually the way I imagine the characters, they look nothing like any celebrities or famous people so I don't often have enough people to cast as the characters. But for today I do! Here it is!

Rooney Mara as Alina

Scott Eastwood as Mal

Colin Morgan as The Darkling

Jamie Chung as Tamar

Elijah Wood as Nikolai

Viola Davis as Bagrah

Anthony Mackie as Botkin

Freddie Highmore as David

Bella Thorne as Genya

Damian Lewis as Harshaw

Woody Harrelson as the king

Anne-Marie Duff as the queen

Saoirse Ronan as Nadia

Rowan Atkinson as the Apparat

Kerry Washington as Zoya

So there's my fancast! I hope you liked it and don't forget to tell me who you think should play these characters in the comments!

Happy reading,
Amelia x

Comments

Popular Posts