Blogmas Day 22 (or Day 23 part 1) // Favourite Taylor Award Show Outfits

Oh, dear. It seems we've had a bit of a mishap. I was doing so well! And then I forgot to pre-write some more posts and I was busy for all of yesterday and then too tired to write a post. Terrible, terrible. I know, I've let the side down. But, here I am again, making up for it with two blog posts in one day! What! Without further ado, here's my top 5 award show outfits Taylor Swift has worn over the years.

2015 Grammys
2015 BRITS
2014 ACM Awards

2012 BBC Radio 1 Choice Awards
2013 CMA Awards

I hope you liked the five outfits I picked out, hopefully all the years are correct! If you have any favourite outfits Taylor has worn to award shows, I'd love to hear about them in the comments!
Happy reading,
Amelia x

Comments

Popular Posts