Booktube-A-Thon 2016 // Day One Wrap Up

So it's 8:38PM here in the UK, and there's still a few hours left in the day before Day One is over. I thought I'd update you all on my progress with the BookTubeAThon so far!

I woke up in time this morning for a Twitter Sprint hosted by Ariel Bissett and that helped to get me started on my first book of the day: I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings.

With help from Marlin's Sprints I was able to complete this book around 3:30PM today! I then got cracking on The Square Root of Summer. I'm around 120 pages into it and I'm hoping to read at least another 50 more pages before I swap to reading Ode To London which is the poetry collection I've selected for the "only read after sunset" challenge.

Hopefully I'll make some good progress tonight. I'd love to know how all of you are faring with the BookTubeAThon so far and what you've been reading!

I've been active on both Instagram and Twitter (and will continue to be so throughout the week) so if you want up-to-date facts about what I'm reading then I recommend following me on those!


I wish you the best of luck, and I'll catch you tomorrow with another update!

Happy reading,
A x

Comments

Popular Posts