Top 5 // Songs from: 1989 Taylor Swift

So, let's shake things up a bit, shall we? I'm a self-proclaimed Swiftie, but so far I've only been blogging about my book obsession. I think it's time to change that! Today, I thought I'd let you guys know my TOP 5 songs from Tay's most recent album 1989. And yes, I am including the deluxe songs! Let's commence!


5. Welcome to New York
The first track on the album really sets the scene, and I'm in love with the upbeat, perky sound of this song.

4. You Are In Love
The fact that this is written for her friend Lena Dunham makes this all the more adorable. Such heartwarming lyrics

3. New Romantics
You can't listen to this and not want to dance. Or sing. Or just create a choreographed routine. Okay, maybe not the last one

2. Clean
Everybody's favourite. An honest and beautiful song. 1989's All Too Well, me thinks

1. I Know Places
I love this song's aesthetic. I love the way she sings "And we run". I love the imagery. I love the sound. I love this song. No, really love it.

So, that's my top 5 songs from 1989. What's yours?

Happy reading (do I need a new sign-off for my Swiftie posts?)
A x

Comments

Popular Posts