Top 5 // Songs From: Fearless Taylor Swift

One of the best Taylor albums to grace the earth, Fearless is my second favourite of Tay's 5 albums. Here's a rundown of my TOP 5 favourites from this magical album!

5. Fearless
The title song for this album sets the album off with a magical and whimsical vibe that makes me want to get up and dance.

4. The Way I Loved You
This song is passionate, and romantic, and sweet. I love how TWILY narrates the perfect relationship vs the relationship you wish you had

3. Hey Stephen
Such a fun and cute song to hum along to. Great to clean to!

2. Breathe
One of the most emotional songs on the whole album, this song makes me tear up a little bit each time it's on. I love the story to this and the melody of this tune.

1. Fifteen
Maybe the most relatable song Taylor has ever written. This will always be one of my favourites, especially as she performed it live when I saw her on the Red Tour.

So, there's my top 5! What's your favourite song from Fearless?

Happy reading,
A x

P.S. Would you like to hear about my Red Tour experience? Or my favourite tour costumes? Stay tuned because these posts will be coming your way soon! (Let me know which one you want to see first!)

Comments

Popular Posts