What's coming next?

Hey!


Today, I thought I'd give you a very laid back idea of what types of blog posts you'll be seeing in the coming weeks and what I've been up to!

I've just come back from holiday and had a great reading period whilst I was away, so you can definitely expect a Holiday Reading Wrap Up soon. Some of the books I read were excellent, so I'd like to do specific reviews or fun focused posts on them.

There're also quite a few BookTubers I'd like to recommend you all to watch which means another recommendation post will be popping up.

Other than those specific things, I think it should be business as normal on here; except I want to try and start Top 5 Wednesday. It's such a great way to be part of the community and they're nice and simple to write!

I am a little bogged down with school reading at the moment, but I'm trying to stick to a weekly schedule of posts every Monday (and soon every Wednesday as well!)

Hope you enjoyed this little update,
Happy reading
A x

Comments

Popular Posts