Feminist Lit // Series Launch

Hello, my name's Amelia and I'm a feminist. And I like to read books... Can you see where this is going?

I thought I'd launch a new series on my blog which will be focused on Feminist books and general media that I consume, although the main focus will be books!

Many feminist book clubs already exist so I don't want to create my own, but just join in with the discussion on my own platform. Any time I read a book which has feminist undertones or morals, I'll blog about it in this series to document my progression as a feminist and how my beliefs change as I read more.

I hope that you will join me on this adventure that I'm really excited to start working on. You can expect reviews, discussions and recommendations in this series and I'm more than happy to take any requests for content you'd like to see (for this series or otherwise)

I'll leave a link here to the Feminist Orchestra Book Club reading list so you can get a general idea of some of the books I'd quite like to read! Click Here

As always,
Happy reading
A x

Comments

Popular Posts