Bookish Bucket List // 2016

Hey there!

For 2016 I came up with 15 books or series that I want to read before the year is up. I'll leave you with the list now, and update you as I read each one from the list. At the end of the year, I'll do a wrap up of what I've completed and what I'll have to carry through to next year! Wish me luck!


  • Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy
  • Sense & Sensibility
  • A Game of Thrones
  • Shatter Me trilogy
  • Shadow Scale
  • The Great Gatsby
  • The Sky is Everywhere
  • The Bell Jar
  • The Archived
  • Graceling trilogy
  • Solitaire
  • The Demigod Files
  • George
  • How Hard Can Love Be?
  • I Call Myself A Feminist

Hopefully I'll be able to work my way through the list at a steady rate, but I've already got plenty of books on my shelf before I start on these ones! I'm planning on getting on these specific books as soon as possible so it won't get to December and I'll still have them all to read!

Happy reading,
A x 

Comments

Popular Posts