BOOK TAG ||| The Chocolate Book Tag

So, if you've ever watched BookTube (YouTube for the bookz) then you'll know that there's a variety of book tags with a range of different questions. This particular tag has questions based around types of chocolate etc.

1. Dark Chocolate - a book that covers a dark topic

For this, I've chosen What If They Find Us? which is about two young Jewish girls hiding in a nunnery during the Holocaust and World War Two.

2. Milk Chocolate - a book that has a lot of hype that you’re dying to read

I'll Give You The Sun sounds like a really interesting book and I'd love to read it!


3. Chocolate With A Caramel Centre - a book that made you feel all gooey in the middle while you were reading it

It has to be Anna and the French Kiss! This is such a sweet, fluffy contemporary with lovely romance!

4. Wafer Free Kit Kat - a book that's surprised you lately

I'm going to say The Ocean at the End of the Lane because I expected high things from this book, but it didn't really meet my expectations and wasn't what I expected at all! (Lovely cover though)

5. Snickers - a book you're going nuts about

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordon! I love the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and I'm so excited to read the Heroes of Olympus, especially now that all five are out! 

6. Hot Chocolate With Cream And Marshmallows - a book you'd turn to for comfort

The 13 Treasures has always been a favourite of mine. It's filled with faries and mildly scary spooks!

7. White Chocolate - favourite lighthearted read

Personally, I Blame My Fairy Godmother is such a hilarious and cheery read and I'm sure it would be the first book I'd turn to if I need a pick-me-up.

8. Box Of Chocolates - a series you feel has a wide variety and something for everyone

The Gone series has the perfect blend of paranormal, horror, comedy and romance to keep anyone happy! Like any six book series, the books become better as they continue and I was sobbing by the time I finished Light.

I hope you enjoyed the tag! The original creator is: A Daydreamer's Ramblings who you can find on YouTube!

Tally-ho!

Comments

Popular Posts