CURRENTLY READING ||| What I'm reading at the moment

Hello!

The Easter holidays are here which means I'll have plenty of time to read the books on my TBR and borrow a few from the library. I thought I would share with you what I'm currently reading and what I plan to read afterwards!

Currently Reading:
Forest of Secrets by Erin Hunter. This is the third book in the Warriors series which is a middle grade series about cats living in clans in the wild and the conflict that goes on. I find this series to be enjoyable and quite a quick read. Easy writing and a non-complicated plot.

Current TBR:
• To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. When I heard To Set a Watchman would be coming out soon I bought TKAM so I could read it first before I buy TSAW. Very excited about this one!
• Warriors #4-#6. I'm planning on finishing up the series whilst on the Easter holidays, let's hope the story stays interesting!
• Winger by Andrew Smith. I've only heard excellent things about this boarding school book. It's a bit big but I'm still hoping to get it finished before I have to go back to school.

What are you reading at the moment? Which book on my TBR should I read next?

Tally ho!
x

Comments

Popular Posts